First let’s take a look at the rules.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three Things About Me
- I turned 30 yesterday, which still hasn’t sunk in properly. I don’t feel 30, I’m not sure if I ever will. In my head I’m still in my late teens/early twenties and I’m kinda okay with that.
- At college I had the nickname ‘The Blue Screen of Death’, because I had a habit of always wearing one of two blue coats and every time I walked into the classroom you could guarantee at least one of the computers would be suffering from the blue screen of death, so naturally I got the blame.
- When I was young one of my favourite drinks was called a ‘Blue Lagoon’, basically it was lemonade with blue drinks colouring. I used to drink it all the time when my family went on holiday to Spain. It’s been nearly two decades since I’ve had one and now I’m suddenly feeling nostalgic, excuse me…
- What colour of clothing do you wear the most?
Either red or blue for my shirt and black for my trousers. I’m a primary colours kind of guy, but which I mean I’m lazy and don’t care too much about what I look like so I stick to simple stuff.
2. What’s your opinion on dessert pizza?
Wait, there’s such a thing as a dessert pizza? As in a dessert…and a pizza? Together? In one? Sounds great! Where can I get one?
3. What’s your favourite mountain (even if you never thought about it, try choosing one! I like mountains these days…)?
Great Orme. It’s a mountain in Llandudno, Wales, and the only mountain I think I’ve been up. It’s really beautiful and has some great views.
4. Are you good at navigating to places, or are you a little directionally challenged?
Once I’ve wandered round a place a bit and gotten my bearings I’m fairly comfortable navigating around, I like a good walk anyway and sometimes I’ll go for a wander just for the fun of it. That being said I do get a little nervous when I’m visiting somewhere I haven’t been before.
5. You’re in great debt to the mafia and they’re chopping off one of your fingers on each hand (the same finger on each). Which finger would you rather lose?
Whatever the finger next to my pinkie finger is called. It seems to be there mostly to keep the middle finger company and I think I could get by with all my other fingers just fine.
- You’re given a blank check by a Hollywood executive to make a movie adaptation of whatever you want, as long as it’s never been adapted before (this Hollywood Exec is clearly some sort of alien in disguise, but never mind that). What are you adapting and why?
- The world’s greatest chefs from across time and space have come together to make you a meal, what’s on the menu?
- A quiet corner where you won’t ever be disturbed, or a roaring party with all your best friends. You can only have one, which will it be?
- Do you blame it on the sunshine? The moonlight? The good times? Or the boogie?
- How are you today?
Finally, for my best post, I kind of don’t know how to qualify that. Do I go for one that got the best reaction, or one that I’m proudest of? If it’s the latter than that changes all the time, in fact my current proudest review hasn’t even be released yet, and it won’t be until November. There’s plenty of my recent reviews that I think are good and managed to get across what I wanted, but for this I think I’ll go back to last year with my Promised Neverland review. Enjoy!
Chris Joynson, aka the Infallible Fish, is a writer, blogger and lover of animation living in Sheffield. The blog updates every Friday or you can follow me on Twitter @ChrisGJoynson.